Tiny Devotions, my favorite Instagram account and mala maker, posted these “five tips for being a Free Spirit” today. I think I would amend this title to read “five tips for a healthy spirit” to make it more relatable for everyone. “Free Spirit” implies hippy-dippy to some (although I’m totally good with it). This is invaluable advice for all — and exactly what I needed today.
1. Live in the moment. Don’t worry too much about the past or future. Treat every day as a gift.
2. Worry less about what others think. What really matters is what is important to YOU. Allow yourself to let go of other’s opinions.
3. Be open-minded. Try new things, even if they might disrupt your regular schedule or you might not be a pro at (just yet). 😉
4. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Take it with a grain of salt.
5. Embrace your independence. The only person you need to depend on for your success and happiness is you.
I just love these folks. So many lovely, timely little nuggets of wisdom and peace.
Pictured: a couple of random goodies I’ve seen over the past few days.
Ahhh, Mother Nature’s color palette is changing…