I LOVED this article so, so much. It gives the author’s 25 tips on making kindness your “superpower.” Click on the link for the full 25, but here are a few of my absolute favorites:
– Use social media to promote positive messaging and compassion. Stand up for kindness.
– Make peace with someone who has hurt you.
– Say thank you and please every day without fail.
– Go on a complaint-free diet.
– Invite someone new into your tribe; alleviate loneliness for just one person.
– Hold the door open for the person behind you.
– Let someone into your lane while driving.
– Pray. Meditate on lovingkindness: May you be happy, healthy, peaceful and loved.
This isn’t even close to half of the list. Not only are her suggestions great, I love her introduction…this line in particular:
“Every day our lives serve as either a warning or as an example to others.”
I think we’ve all been on both sides of that coin at one point or another. But being an example of kindness is a superpower worth pursuing!
Again, full link is here.
One Comment Add yours
Nice smiley face balloon 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person