Friday brought my birthday celebration – and a day that included so many of my favorite things:
- a day off from work
- beautiful weather
- “Art in Bloom” at the Saint Louis Art Museum
- lunch at the Fountain on Locust (and dill pickle soup!)
- the Orchid Show at the Missouri Botanical Garden
- a first visit to our new Aquarium at Union Station
- and last, but certainly not least, a full day spent in the company of my Mom. Which, to me, was the very best part. I can’t think of a better way to spend my birthday.